Monday, November 27, 2017

whats going on

This semester is really flying by with all the troubles I have going on in this time in my life this semester so far has been a real blur I am starting to realize I wasn't really able to focus much at all this semester on my tasks and I have always been the one to say no excuse is a good excuse but I have really learned this semester that I have had excuse after excuse and they have all been valid excuses but I think at some points I probably could have tried harder to beat the advisories that caused me to have these excuses but I have also learned that somethings are just out of the control of any person I have really had to lean on my faith in this difficult time with my grandmother rapidly dying right in front of me and knowing I have no control over the outcome but I have come to realize that everything is part of God's ultimate plan this will be the second mother figure I have lost in my life. The first was my mother my freshman year of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment