Wednesday, December 6, 2017
help on paper
I have learned some of the best help on papers can actually come from an outside peer not one in the class but someone from the outside. I have recently enacted the help from my good friend Jeff. I have handed him the rubric for my recent papers or explained to him the idea the papers are supposed to prove. He then takes my paper and doesn' t only look to see if the information is there but also that it makes sense and that it doesn't have grammatical and puncuational errors he doesn't come out and tell me what is wrong he tells me hey John look at page three line 25 will say and says what is the issue there and he will almost never tell me whats wrong he waits till I figure it out and this has really helped me this semster. So my personal advice is find yourself a person like Jeff that doesn't tell you whats wrong but helps you figure out what is wrong so that you can learn from what you do wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment